Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'll Be Spending All My Time Working on for the Next Couple of Months: If you're like me, you spend way too much time reading blogs, have way too high a pile of new parenting books awaiting your reading time, and pick apart every TV show for the possibility of a special-needs plotline. Well, here's a way to put all that "research" to good use. I've got eight categories of Readers' Choice Awards awaiting your nominations over on my About.com site, and it's a great way to show some love to your favorite special-needs resources. Check out all the categories, and read the FAQ if you have other questions. Then nominate away, early and often. Nominations end February 15, to be followed by voting and the awarding of ... well, just bragging rights, not even a nice trophy, but there will surely be an nice-looking graphic involved.

No comments: