Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Will my pretty new site crash your browser?

I finally completed a redesign of the Mothers with Attitude site that I've been working on in stolen moments for about a year. It looks pretty nifty on the browsers on my newer Mac, but I took a look at it in Internet Explorer on our older laptop today and it was kind of a mess, finally freezing IE up.

If you have a moment, and nothing in your browser you couldn't afford to force-quit away, stop by MWA and take a look, then come back and comment on how it looks on your system. Maybe mention what operation system and browser you're using, if possible. I can't bear the thought of finding the time to re-do it, but I don't want to be crashing folks on a regular basis, either.

4 comments:

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Looks fine with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7.

Terri Mauro said...

Thanks, Kathleen! Glad to hear it.

Anonymous said...

I use Mozilla Firefox and the site looked great and worked fine.

Anonymous said...

I took a quick look, and didn't run into any problems. I'm using Mozilla Firefox and Windows 98.

Looks like a nice site, I bookmarked it and will be back.

Thanks!